Welcome to the Year 10 Team
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our community from the Year 10 school leadership team.
Year 10 School Aims and Values
- Mrs Franklin – Head Teacher Year 10 School
- Mrs Robinson – Student Learning Co-ordinator
- Mrs Steadman – Student Support Officer
- Mrs Morley – School Support Officer
- Mr Robson – Community Enterprise Co-ordinator.
Our learners are now poised at the very outset of their Key stage 4 courses, the outcomes of which will have a significant bearing on the pathways that are open to their post 16 education and employment. To support them to achieve the very highest standards we aim to;
- Raise the aspirations, expectations and achievements of all of our learners
- Support every individual learner to be the very best that they can be at all times.
- Develop a positive, calm, can do culture where praise and encouragement prevail; and self esteem is high.
- Form a partnership with learners and their carers enabling everyone to take full advantage of the educational opportunities that we offer in a structured, caring environment which provides stability, and develops self belief and confidence.
- Work alongside our wider community to enhance the learning opportunities, leadership skills and enterprise initiatives for our young people.